Re: 1975 Midget Trouble...HELP

To: Spridget Mail List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1975 Midget Trouble...HELP
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 22:32:35 -0700
Tracey
This very thing actually happens in all cars.  We only notice it in the
Midgets because of the mechanical temperature gage.  In most cars the gage
is electric, so as soon as the key is turned off, the gage drops to "C" and
we don't worry about it.  In the Midget, the temperature gage is always on,
because it doesn't require electricity to display the temperature of the
water in the engine.  As others have said, the only time you have to worry
about engine temp is when the engine is running.

David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon
70 Torino