Re: Be An American (No LBC)

To: <Ankitterer@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Be An American (No LBC)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 17:53:00 -0500
Annice, I hear you. So here is my short version of keeping the
record straight.

You missed my day old apology.
You implied I will see lite when I get older/wiser.
You implied objectors are based on religious beliefs.
You stated that the Hollywood actor was ruined.
There was a carrot in front of your last paragraph, which I
thought you were attributing to me.

I corrected all of the above.  If I sounded mean spirited, it's
nothing compared to the escalation of personal attacks I have
taken since. Anyway, I retract the phrase "you and your friends".
I see no other "viscous assumptions" about you in my original
post. Let's go private.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug