Re: lift for rent in NJ ?- Now Waste Disposal

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: lift for rent in NJ ?- Now Waste Disposal
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 15:30:19 -0700 (PDT)
 Well, The way this thread is going... Me does think that the single male
Spridgeteer population may grow soon.  Then after they are all found out we can
pick up their cars for bottom dollar, or in exchange for legal fees ;-)
  Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca> wrote: Mass. murders?

Robert D.

Robert
> > Ballard that way. Of course this is all hypothetical ... I think.
> > Don't do it the way a guy here in Mass. did a couple of years ago.
He
> > did the wife in, cut her up with a sawzall and her body was never found
> > despite the fact the police dug up his cellar. Trouble was, the sawzall
> was
> > borrowed from his neighbor and left traces of the deceased's DNA on the
> > blade. Husband was convicted last week.
> > Then there's the other guy locally who picked a woman up at a bar
and
> > took her home with him. Killed her and put her body in a trash barrel.
> Only
> > problem was he took the trash out in the daytime and his upstairs
neighbor
> > saw the woman's leg hanging out of the barrel and called the cops.
> > Of course there's the guy who staked his wife's innards out in the
> back
> > yard after he killed her. Reason: she overcooked the pasta! (where's
> Soave
> > when you need him?)
> > Or how about the guy whose wife disappeared without a clue until one
> > night he brought the bloody mattress on which he killed her out to the
> woods
> > behind his home, right into the arms of the State Police who had staked
> him
> > out for about 2 weeks.
> > Then there's the guy who invited a woman along for a sailboat
cruise.
> > They found her body half eaten by crabs and tied with the boat's anchor
> > chain. This genius' excuse: she got tied up in one of the boat's
lines,
> > fell overboard, and drowned. He was so afraid no one would believe his
> story
> > he tied her up in the anchor chain and dropped her overboard. Guess
what?
> > The jury didn't believe his story either.
> > We got a bunch of 'em here in Mass., topped by the unforgettable
Chuck