Re: lift for rent in NJ ?- Now Waste Disposal

To: redmidget72@yahoo.com, RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: lift for rent in NJ ?- Now Waste Disposal
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 18:54:11 EDT
In a message dated 06/06/2002 4:31:56 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
redmidget72@yahoo.com writes:

> Well, The way this thread is going... Me does think that the single male
> Spridgeteer population may grow soon.  Then after they are all found out we
> can pick up their cars for bottom dollar, or in exchange for legal fees ;-)
>   Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca> wrote: Mass. murders?
>
> Robert D.

Nawww...speaking for me, I'm too chicken to actually cause anyone harm, and
too old and fat to chase 'em down anyway.  Besides my wife is 5'10",
weighs..well never mind that, but I'm smart enough not to give her any sh!t.

Robert Houston

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..." Last words of General John
Sedgwick at the battle of Spotsylvania Courthouse, US Civil War.