RE: Advice on locations- no LBC- Jacques Le Clainche

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Advice on locations- no LBC- Jacques Le Clainche
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:43:56 -0700 m>
Spridgeteers,

Wow, quick replies! Thanks Martin, Herb, Allen, Robert, John, Paul... did I
miss anyone?

The possible move to Philadelphia or Austin is linked to job offers there,
and not to my choice of desirable locations.

Seems that if I have to move, I will choose Austin. The climate would suit
me fine. I just checked housing prices on the Web for "desirable" areas
around Austin. Not bad at all compared with what one has to pay here in San
Diego!

Jacques Le Clainche