List/mod list experiment

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: List/mod list experiment
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:48:22 -0800
Mark
Thank you for running the lists.
Now the complaint...
Since you started the Mod list, I felt I had to join it so that if a
technical topic/question came up on it that wasn't on the Spridget list, I
wouldn't miss a chance to learn or help.  Now that you are copying technical
emails from the spridget list to the mod list, I wind up getting two of
everything.  I don't want to quit the main list, because I like the banter
and the people, I don't want to quit the mod list, because I don't want to
miss a topic that might be unique to that list.  But I don't want two of
every message!  What to do????

PS posted to the list instead of mailed privately because I'm sure I'm not
the only one who feels this way.
David Riker
63 Falcon
70 Torino