Re: List/mod list experiment

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List/mod list experiment
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:01:43 EST
In a message dated 12/18/2002 6:39:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:

> he is attempting to provide to those listers who don't want things
> like <quote
> ^ .  . ^
>    =v=   ......heh, heh, heh!
>
> end quote>

Yeah right.

I gave up an attempting to cure the behavioral disorder of FKB (Foaming at
the Key Board). I know all that you have to do is hit the delete button, but
there is some sick thing inside me, which makes me stare too long at the boil
on someone's head. Sometimes this weakness makes me open unwanted emails. I
now have AOL blocking mail from les undesires. It seems to be working because
I am still getting Spridget mail. Although not sure if this block is messing
up the list server or whatever spits out all of these emails.

And I agree with Peter and everyone else who voiced this, Mark is the
solution (or at least trying to be) not the problem.

David Oliner