RE: List/mod list experiment

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: List/mod list experiment
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 17:36:58 -0600
Crash, Glen, and others,
         I don't think you need to be so drastic. I think, from what Mark
has written, <quote Mail sent to spridgets@autox.team.net goes to
spridgets@autox.team.net.
Mail sent to spridgets-mod@autox.team.net goes to spridgets@autox.team.net
Mail sent to spridgets-digest@autox.team.net goes to spridgets@autox.team.net
end quote>
         he is attempting to provide to those listers who don't want things
like <quote
^ .  . ^
   =v=   ......heh, heh, heh!

end quote>
         a part of their Spridget Experience. To be honest, I enjoy most of
the list, but there are a few folks who apparently can't help themselves,
and for that reason others may leave a single list. I think what Mark does,
and is going to be doing is laudable. It should encourage MORE people to
participate in the sharing of information as they wont be put off by the
other extras. It should also save us from hearing from those tech-only
people whining  about non-LBC content.
         I think Mark's solution has merit, and I will watch to see how it
pans out. I don't believe one can post to only the mod-list, am I right
Mark?  (I know you're "listening")
         Peter C  (subscribed to all 3)