Re: List/mod list experiment

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: List/mod list experiment
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 13:19:21 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Glen and ALL,

I'm not so sure the doubles are coming from the Mod List.  I have been
checking the addresses that the "doubles" are coming from and they all
have the Spridgets List address.......

Seems that one email has part of the previous post included and the
"double" does not, but in my mailbox they are all addressed to the
Spridgets List.

If anyone figures this out let me know.  I was going to make a filter to
funnel the mod list stuff into a separate folder but with the way the
emails are addressed that won't work.

Kevin V.