Re: List/mod list experiment

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List/mod list experiment
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:40:53 -0700 (MST)
There's no reason to subscribe to both the regular and the moderated
list.  You won't miss anything.  If you are worried about it, you can
always browse the archives on occasion.

Mail sent to spridgets@autox.team.net goes to spridgets@autox.team.net.
Mail sent to spridgets-mod@autox.team.net goes to spridgets@autox.team.net
Mail sent to spridgets-digest@autox.team.net goes to spridgets@autox.team.net
This is assuming that the message makes it through the spam, virus, etc.
filters.  RealSoonNow I'll finish the http://www.team.net/posting.html docs.

If you subscribe to spridgets, you get all the messages sent to spridgets.
If you subscribe to spridgets-mod, you get all the messages sent to spridgets
that I forward to spridgets-mod.  If you subscribe to spridgets-digest, you
get all the messages sent to spridgets for the day in one message which is
a collection of the individual messages.  The frequency of digests getting
sent out does depend on list volume as well as time, so 'daily' may not be
quite correct.  I suppose for completeness I could add a digest option for
spridgets-mod.  RealSoonNow.

mjb.