Re: Now god

To: Dbcooper292@aol.com
Subject: Re: Now god
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:54:40 -0500
Cc: KrkLH@cs.com, spritenut@exit109.com, cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On Monday 13 December 2004 05:01 pm, Dbcooper292@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 12/13/2004 3:59:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> KrkLH@cs.com
>
> writes:
>
> I see, so the basic position of the list is "this is an explosive topic,
> not to mention irrelevant to cars, let's not talk about it" unless someone
> has a nice story to tell about god, in which case it's "good on you!

I don't care what your views are when your car is spinning 180 degrees around
and you are sliding down the road backwards steering over your shoulder, you
either are praying to god, or cursing god.  Don't ask me how I know.

Maybe it should be Gilroy's first law, "If the screwup is big enough, god will
enter the picture."

Bill