Re: Now god

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Now god
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 8:50:44 -0500
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
I guess I'm the odd-American-out as I don't own a
gun - but given what I have paid lately, I do feel
that I should OWN my doctor!

Its funny how we polarize at holidays.  Some get
grumpy and mean, others get philanthropic toward
everything.  I get mellow over the Christmas
holidays but I have no real interest in Christmas,
per se.  What wierd creatures humans are!

rick, just another scientist in tulsa