Re: Daughter's New (used) Car [NO LBC]

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Daughter's New (used) Car [NO LBC]
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 14:00:36 -0700
   Hmmm, the only 2 on this list I think will make it to "special" status
in the future is the Chevy SSR and the Honda S2000, all the others are just
plain cars with too many built to be special unless we are talking a 100
years from now.  I would like the see that Miata on "my" list but I think
there were too many made, the NSX is kind of already on the special
list.  But sorry I just don't see all those FORDs or Mustangs or Chevy's
(SSR is the exception) making it to any desirable list in our lifetime,
they just build too many of the things and they are just cookie cutter cars.

  Then again, maybe that is why I drive cars with a soul instead of a
cookie where their heart should be, yeah, I have to keep my AAA towing card
up to date with my cars but I will take my cars over this list of cars anyday.

         Mike

>>>Nissan Sentra SE-R, 1st generation
>>>Ford Focus SVT
>>>Ford Contour SVT
>>>Ford Taurus SHO w/manual transmission
>>>Ford Escort GT (with Mazda engine)
>>>1996 Ford F150 Eddie Bauer Regular Cab Short Bed w V-8
>>>2004 Mustang Bullit, Mach, or SVT Cobra
>>>2005 Mustang GT
>>>Chevy Cobalt SS
>>>Chevy SSR
>>>Chevy Monte Carlo SS Dale Earnhart Edition
>>>Chevy Lumina LTZ 2dr
>>>Chevy Tahoe 2 door 4x4
>>>GMC Typhoon
>>>Last year of Camaro SS
>>>Honda Del Sol VTEC
>>>Honda S2000
>>>Honda Civic Si
>>>Toyota Supra
>>>Toyota MR2
>>>Mazda RX7 Turbo
>>>Mazda RX8
>>>Mazda Miata
>>>Acura NSX
>>>Dodge Magnum & Dodge Charger
>>>Chrysler Crossfire
>>>Subaru WRX
>>>Mitsubishi Evo
>>>Volkswagen new Beetle

Mike Rambour
Bug Writer err...Programmer
       mikey@b2systems.com
If you want to learn more about the ULTIMATE BRITISH sports car,
then take a look at   http://www.singercars.com/