Re: Tire availability?

To: soavero@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Tire availability?
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:14:19 -0600
We're running the Kumho Ecsta V-700 175s on the racetrack here in Texas.
Good tires.  Less expensive than the Choke-yo-mamas and better in the
wet.  I tried the AO32Rs for a couple of seasons and got tired of the
Kumho guys running rings around me in the wet.  So I joined them.

The Sprites you referring to were actually Midgets (soooo much
different:)) run by Gregg and Stacy Rodgers.  Gregg was the first to find
the Kumhos.

--David Littlefield