Re: webers and webers

To: "Andy Webster" <a_d_webster@yahoo.com.au>
Subject: Re: webers and webers
From: "charlie shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 05:12:18 -0500 (CDT)
Andy,
It denotes the facotory setup of said carb.  My weber book shows all the
different #'s in the back.  13 should be what is used on a 1275, bare in
mind even that can change depending on your perticular engine tune set up
etc.  So if buying used, then ALL bets are off as you really have no idea
what the PO did. Of course you can take it apart and log various pieces.
My father inlaws has some odd # on it.  I had enough pieces to get it to
where it needed to be, so even though it shows an application of another
car it works with a 1275.  Same DCOE 45 body can work on a Midget or
Ferrari, all depends on the internals.  If i'm wrong in this I'm sure
someone will correct but that has been my understanding.

Charlie