Re: webers and webers

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: webers and webers
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 16:53:44 -0500
I had an old hot rodder throw an interesting idea in the hat. Many times,
fuel injection has been discussed on the list, but a unit to work with the A
series is the issue most frequently discussed. Because of the Siamese
cylinder setup, I told him that it presented some difficulty. He mentions
that Harley Davidson's these days come with factory fuel injection, on a
1200 -1300 cc engine. Most guys pull it off in favor of the huge chrome
carby. He asked if someone could mod the HD FI to an A series. I looked, and
they are on eBay for around the $200 mark.
Talk amongst yourselves, I just wanna sit and listen awhile.

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad