Re: [Spridgets] News from England (no LBC)

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] News from England (no LBC)
From: Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 11:19:38 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>

--000000000000bc9f9f05a1730c33

Hi Ron and Spridgiteers,
Ron can you tell me where I can find that link of the actuator you make as
I searched youtube for Zoll Autopulse and there are a lot of training
videos for CPR training but I don't think that is the actuator you speak
of. Ron keep up the good work.

Also Ron is there anything that I can do in helping your company to get
more of these actuator's produced? I just want to help.

Lastly sorry I haven't been checking with the group list in such a long
time, I've been pretty busy teaching (now virtually) and often use FaceBook
as images help more with our Spridget work.

Updates here in the NYC/NJ area: I just received good news from my good
friend and teaching colleague that her  daughter is pregnant with the
family's first grandchild. The not so good news is she is a nurse in the
critical care pediatric unit in a Washington DC hospital, she is due in
September and the mom-to-be is young (20-something). Our new single mom,
 school nurse is also a part-time nurse in a local hospital, she said they
are begging for part time nurses to add more hours and she is nervous as
PPE is running very short.

If you are like me you have loved ones across the globe, and many at
different ages and health conditions, mine are in NYC. I love this group
for the reality check as I always get great advice and above all happiness.
Please check in every so often to know you are all safe and well and ask
for help when needed. As for me I love tent/camping and I am gathering
leaves for what we campers use for you-know-what...............wink! Yes
I'll burry it when I'm done.

Huge virtual hugs to all, be well,
Linda

62 California Sprite "Pinky"
60 Bugeye Barn-find, Thank You Bill (Wm. Severin Thompson)

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 11:10 PM Ron Soave via Spridgets <
spridgets@autox.team.net> wrote:

> [...]
>> still copper to the exchange in the town centre.
>>
>> I don't have money worries but things can change fast and there are many
>> workers over hear in the wrong kind of job which now amounts to no job.
>>
>> The virus doesn't actually seem to kill that many people and I expect to
>> live but if I don't I'm insured.  I'm also 'saved' (from my sins) so don=
't
>> have to worry about where I'm going to end up - Heaven, or no-where if I=
'm
>> mistaken in my beliefs.
>>
>> So apart from what you can read at the BBC news site (which I think has
>> some bias) things are unusual here. I almost forgot - motor racing has b=
een
>> cancelled and the churches have closed.
>>
>> So maybe by a little extra now and again before panic buying takes off i=
>> your part of the world and if 'Bird Flu Pandemic' (practically the same
>> book as 'Corona Virus' isn't your sort of thing maybe give a helpful vot=
>> to the positive reviews or read 'Rich Girl' - more of a gear head story.
>> 'Course even if I sell vast amounts of books and can actually afford to
>> cross the pond for a meet or an o-shit - there might not be many planes
>> flying.  And the winner in all this is - The Environment and the toilet
>> paper manufacturers - mostly likely short term for both.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Daniel1312
>>

>> ------------------------
>>
>> spridgets@autox.team.net
>>
>> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>>
>> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets
>> http://autox.team.net/archive
>>
>> Unsubscribe/Manage:
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/froggi60@gmail.com
>>

> --
> *'In God We Trust'  *Will be on every e-mail I send out from now on
> because, I don't want to lose our right to say it!.
>

> The only people worth getting even with are those who have helped you. *-
>  Anonymous*
>
> Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
> forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which
> includes my email address!  It is a courtesy to me and others who may not
> wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world!  Erasing the
> history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from bei=
ng
> propagated!  IT ALSO PROTECTS YOU.
>
> No trees were harmed in the creation of this email, though numerous
> electrons were horribly inconvenienced.
>
> NOTICE: It is okay to print this email. Paper is a plentiful,
> biodegradable, renewable, recyclable, sustainable product made from trees
> that supports our economy by providing jobs and income for millions of
> Americans. Thanks to improved forest management, we have more trees in
> America today than we had 100 years ago.

--=20
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

--000000000000bc9f9f05a1730c33

r=3D"ltr">Hi Ron and Spridgiteers,=C2=A0<div>Ron can you tell me where I ca=
n=C2=A0find=C2=A0that link of the actuator you make as I searched youtube f=
or=C2=A0Zoll Autopulse and there are a lot of training videos for CPR train=
ing but I don&#39;t think that is the actuator you speak of. Ron keep up th=
 I can do in helping your company to get more of these actuator&#39;s produ=
en&#39;t been checking with the group list in such a long time, I&#39;ve be=
en pretty busy teaching (now virtually) and often use FaceBook as images he=
 in the NYC/NJ area: I just received good news from my good friend and teac=
hing colleague that her =C2=A0daughter is pregnant with the family&#39;s fi=
rst grandchild. The not so good news is she is a nurse in the critical care=
 pediatric unit in a Washington DC hospital, she is due in September and th=
e mom-to-be is young (20-something). Our new single mom, =C2=A0school nurse=
 is also a part-time nurse in a local hospital, she said they are begging f=
or part time nurses to add more hours and she is nervous as PPE is running =
d ones across the globe, and many at different ages and health conditions, =
mine are in NYC. I love this group for the reality check as I always get gr=
eat advice and above all happiness. Please check in every so often to know =
you are all safe and well and ask for help when needed. As for me I love te=
nt/camping and I am gathering leaves for what we campers use for you-know-w=
hat...............wink! Yes I&#39;ll burry=C2=A0it when I&#39;m done.</div>=
l_attr">On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 11:10 PM Ron Soave via Spridgets &lt;<a hre=
f=3D"mailto:spridgets@autox.team.net";>spridgets@autox.team.net</a>&gt; wrot=
e:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0=
.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:solid;border-left-color:rgb(20=
4,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"auto">We=E2=80=99re getting by her=
e in Roscoe, IL, still playing with Spridgets and TRs and Spec Racers. Expo=
nential growth is a dizzying thing, and I love our guy Dr. Fauci. He doesn=
mall business has a department of defense component, and more importantly r=
ight now we are 35% medical =C2=A0actuation, so we are hoping to avoid a sh=
utdown. We=E2=80=99ve been asked to ramp up production of an actuator we ma=
ke (YouTube search Zoll Autopulse; that=E2=80=99s our actuator in the guts =
of the machine), and we are rapidly working to help with ventilator demand.=
 Conservative models show we will need 100,000 more than currently exist. I=
 now know a person who has it, a healthy 40-something Colorado ski bum who =
air bnb=E2=80=99d her place to an Austrian who had it. She is just coming o=
ockquote type=3D"cite">On Mar 19, 2020, at 9:07 PM, WFO Herb via Spridgets =
&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:spridgets@autox.team.net"; target=3D"_blank">spridgets=
=3D"cite"><div dir=3D"ltr">=EF=BB=BF<div dir=3D"ltr">Ditto what Mike said; =
 of a cook).=C2=A0 With all restaurants closed, I may be shedding a few pou=
e can&#39;t eat out or be in a group of more than 10 people yet the grocery=
 stores are packed with hundreds of people?=C2=A0 If the mean old virus is =
 at the numbers, things don&#39;t add up.=C2=A0 The liberal and the left ha=
>On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 11:43 AM Weslake1330 via Spridgets &lt;<a href=3D"=
mailto:spridgets@autox.team.net"; target=3D"_blank">spridgets@autox.team.net=
0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:solid;border-left=
-color:rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"ltr">Hi List,<div><br=
told my kids (22 and 17) earlier I am 56 years old and I have never seen su=
permarket shelves empty like I did earlier this evening.=C2=A0 Thursday is =
one of my normal shopping days, the other is Monday.=C2=A0 Call me a snob b=
ut I shop in Sainsburys and the other shoppers looked like Asda shoppers!</=
ned and dried food along with some water and a few cartons of UHT milk - it=
 would keep the family going for about 3 weeks.=C2=A0 I have a note of the =
use by dates and routinely an old tin comes out of the cupboard to be used =
and a new tin goes in the cupboard to replace it. Of course we do always ha=
ve other food in the &#39;regular&#39; cupboard and we have a small freezer=
.=C2=A0 So, I&#39;m constantly able to remind the rest of my family about t=
his in case they need reassurance.=C2=A0 We have few elderly neighbours and=
We call it toilet paper and I think you might mostly call=C2=A0it toilet ti=
ssue and not to put too fine a point on it it&#39;s what you wipe your arse=
 with.=C2=A0 In normal times we have occasionally had a martial row when th=
e person who was supposed to buy some let stocks expire.=C2=A0 Kitchen roll=
 makes a poor substitute and can block your household plumbing/outside drai=
n and sewer.=C2=A0 We have a reasonable stock at present but I&#39;m old en=
ough to know that know is a good time to hang onto a few more old newspaper=
s than we do normally.=C2=A0 Of course I&#39;m not sure we have any &#39;bu=
lldog clips&#39; but I think we could manage without if necessary.=C2=A0 I =
guess other folk must have softer backsides than I do or worry about seeing=
 a reflection that includes newspaper print when they look in the mirror.</=
lmost empty.=C2=A0 Most of my office is working from home but I want to sta=
y at work for as long as possible.=C2=A0 IT hasn&#39;t been great for every=
one and here at home while I have broadband it runs on copper wire to the t=
elephone pole outside my house and most likely to the green &#39;GPO&#39; b=
ox at the end of my straight and maybe still copper to the exchange in the =
ings can change fast and there are many workers over hear in the wrong kind=
sn&#39;t actually seem to kill that many people and I expect to live but if=
 I don&#39;t I&#39;m insured.=C2=A0 I&#39;m also &#39;saved&#39; (from my s=
ins) so don&#39;t have to worry about where I&#39;m going to end up - Heave=
So apart from what you can read at the BBC news site (which I think has som=
e bias) things are unusual here. I almost forgot - motor racing has been ca=
a little extra now and again before panic buying takes off in your part of =
the world and if &#39;Bird Flu Pandemic&#39; (practically the same book as =
&#39;Corona Virus&#39; isn&#39;t your sort of thing maybe give a helpful vo=
te to the positive reviews or read &#39;Rich Girl&#39; - more of a gear hea=
d story.=C2=A0 &#39;Course even if I sell vast amounts of books and can act=
ually afford to cross the pond for a meet or an o-shit - there might not be=
 many planes flying.=C2=A0 And the winner in all this is - The Environment =
and the toilet paper manufacturers - mostly likely short term for both.</di=
------------------------<br>
ox.team.net</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets"; rel=3D"norefer=
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets</a>=C2=A0 <a=
 href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank=
">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
ets/froggi60@gmail.com" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.t=
eam.net/mailman/options/spridgets/froggi60@gmail.com</a><br>
l;font-size:16px"><table border=3D"0" cellpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" s=
tyle=3D"border-collapse:collapse"><tbody><tr><td valign=3D"top" style=3D"pa=
dding:0in"><div align=3D"center" style=3D"text-align:center"><strong><span =
style=3D"font-size:18pt">&#39;In God We Trust&#39;=C2=A0=C2=A0</span></stro=
ng><span style=3D"font-size:14pt">Will be on every e-mail I send out from n=
ow on because, I don&#39;t want to lose our right to say it!.</span></div><=
rial;font-size:16px"><div style=3D"background-position:initial initial;back=
color:rgb(70,130,180);font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;;background-co=
color:rgb(70,130,180);font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;;background-co=
lor:rgb(255,255,255);font-size:large">The only people=C2=A0worth getting ev=
en with are those who have helped you.=C2=A0</span><i style=3D"color:rgb(70=
,130,180);font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;;background-color:rgb(255,=
 an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:=C2=A0 If you forw=
ard this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which includ=
es my email address!=C2=A0 It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wi=
sh to have their email addresses sent all over the world!=C2=A0 Erasing the=
 history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from bein=
g propagated!=C2=A0 IT ALSO PROTECTS YOU.<br><br>No trees were harmed in th=
e creation of this email, though numerous electrons were horribly inconveni=
quot;,serif;background-color:rgb(255,255,255)">NOTICE: It is okay to print =
this email. Paper is a plentiful, biodegradable, renewable, recyclable, sus=
tainable product made from trees that supports our economy by providing job=
s and income for millions of Americans. Thanks to improved forest managemen=
t, we have more trees in America today than we had 100 years ago.</span></d=
mailto:spridgets@autox.team.net"; target=3D"_blank">spridgets@autox.team.net=
t/donate.html" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span>=
n>Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets"; target=3D"_b=
lank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets</a> =C2=A0<a href=3D"http://a=
utox.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><=
x.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/soavero@yahoo.com" target=3D"_blank">h=
ttp://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/soavero@yahoo.com</a></span>=
ox.team.net</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets"; rel=3D"norefer=
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets</a>=C2=A0 <a=
 href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank=
">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
ets/grunthaner@gmail.com" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox=
.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/grunthaner@gmail.com</a><br>
 class=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"font-size:small"=

--===============3502360468453771992==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============3502360468453771992==--