The big Race at IRP

To: "Team Thicko List" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: The big Race at IRP
From: "Jim D" <donato1@netusa1.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 15:40:54 -0700
To All TT members who were at IRP or not
      I am requesting all feedback on the group 2-3-8 race and its concept.
 I have been asked by the some of the BOD's to get the info on what the
people thought.  Would you do it again ? Did you have fun ? Would you run
it if we made it a 3-event thing, kinda like the anti-pasto thing they do ?
What could we do to make it better ? And so on
So here is yet another chance for our voice to be heard all the way to the
top.
AND
To all who helped out through our wet weekend  THANK YOU for everything
!!!!!!!
Jim (Elmo) D