No Tiger Content

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: No Tiger Content
From: "Mike Sutter" <mjsutter@cts.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 19:32:31 -0800
Listers, Bob P. and Allan C.

Have any of you experienced your late model Fords brakes wearing out at an
alarming rate. I had a 93 Mustang that had warped front rotors in only
17,000 miles. My 96 Explorer (52,000 miles, 2 sets of rear pads and 3 sets
of front pads) has 2 blue front rotors with stress cracks. Bob, how is the
SHO on brakes? I know of two other people that are experiencing brake hell
with their Fords.

Sorry for the non-tiger content, but we were just talking about brakes.

Anyone else turning their rotors into patato chips?

Mike S. '66 Tiger