Re: No Tiger Content

To: "Mike Sutter" <mjsutter@cts.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: No Tiger Content
From: "Chris Richards" <richards@northcoast.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 22:15:25 -0500
The environmentalist took the asbestos out of brake linings.  Apparently
there was a health concern.  I don't think they went far enough.  If they
are  going to screw up great brake linings, they ought just make cars
illegal.  As if changing the material that brakes a zillion cars is going
to change the effect that the rest of the ka-zillion automoibiles are
having on the environment.

Stepping down...soap box open.......

Chris in Trinidad