RE: No Tiger Content

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: No Tiger Content
From: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 11:06:20 -0800
Although I'm all for electric vehicles I think it is only fair to point =
out that even the eco-Bureaucrats are starting to come to the conclusion =
that there is little or no pollution benefit from these vehicles.  The =
reality is that in todays USA power generation is a dirty business and =
some studies suggest that electric vehicles pollute more than internal =
combustion when you factor in the pollution from power generation.  Oh =
well, at least it is usually polluting someone else's backyard, eh?