RE: No Tiger Content

To: Chris Richards <richards@northcoast.com>, Mike Sutter
Subject: RE: No Tiger Content
From: Timothy Beloney <TBeloney@Wyse.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 09:13:55 -0800
Oh, and I guess the people that are involved in the manufacturing,
packaging, shipping, and installation of all those ka-zillion asbestos =
parts
are not worth anything as long as you can go an extra 6 months without
having to replace you brake pads?  Also, where would the asbestos brake =
dust
go from these ka-zillion (or would that be 2 ka-zillion for front =
disc/rear
drum cars and possibly 4 ka-zillion for 4 wheels disc...?) cars that =
are
already spewing out chemicals?  I guess it's no big deal to add a =
little
asbestos to our kids lungs and skin as long as we have easy to service
brakes?  Maybe we should bring back lead in all cars?  Personally I'm =
all
for improving the new electric or hybrid cars for commuters so we only =
have
maybe =BD ka-zillion cars spewing crap into our environment.  And of =
course
the majority of those would be cool fun-to-drive character filled =
classics
like ours!