Re: Questions

To: cmclendon@mindspring.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Questions
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 10:02:00 -0400
Cecil, I pushed the send button too fast, as I did not finish.

The other thing in this area is that I used ss bolts, with anti seize to
be able to take it apart in the future.  This area gets the worst
exposure to water, dirt, etc., and bolts take a real beating.

Others may be able to help on the other 2 questions, with their experience.

After putting the rear axle hub on with oil, grease, and then anti
seize, I learned from experience, I am now using anti seize on any thing
that I may want to take apart in the future.  With ss bolts, its a must,
as they gual very easily because of the soft metal, which is between a
grade 2 and grade 3.  Thanks Wayne for the info.

Good Luck.

Larry