RE: E-Mail me off the list

To: "Fraser, Ron" <Ron.Fraser@usa.xerox.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: E-Mail me off the list
From: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:43:20 -0800
Larry,

It's interesting that this kind of mis-information is so pervasive. The
torque curve is definitely not what you want to use to pick the shift
points, although there seems to be a fair number of people out there that
seem to believe it. There are computer programs that will compute quarter
mile times based on your dyno data, car weight, gears, etc. They all use the
right physics as far as I know. However, a lot of "seat of the pants" racers
seem to have lost the rabbit.

Bob