RE: E-Mail me off the list

To: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>,
Subject: RE: E-Mail me off the list
From: "Chris Thompson" <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 11:50:35 -0500
I've read so many arguments about when to shift.  Interestingly, in the Skip
Barber Racing book "Going Faster", the only mention on getting to speed is
to shift at the redline.  This is stated in, like, one sentence, and the
rest of the entire book is on stopping and turning....

Chris Thompson
B382000331