Re: Tying the Tiger

To: lb7777@wcrtc.net
Subject: Re: Tying the Tiger
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:39:14 -0500
I towed my Tiger from Chicago to SUNI I in Aspen.
My advice is don't use a single axle trailer like
the one I used.  And make sure you have good tires
and a good spare.  I wish I had two spares as I
blew two tires in the heat of Colorado.  Destroyed
one wheel.  Fortuately I was near a Farm & Fleet.
They had lost of used trailer wheel and tires.

Also remember you are probably towing in excess of
3000 lbs.  2000 for the car plus 1000 for the trailer.
This mean a Class III or good Class II hitch and
a vehicle that can tow that much.

No such thing as too much cuation when you pride and
joy is one a trailer.

Dave Johnson