Re: Tying the Tiger

To: DJoh797014@aol.com, lb7777@wcrtc.net
Subject: Re: Tying the Tiger
From: Tony McNulty <t.mcnulty@ieee.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:11:32 -0500
I towed my Tiger from NY to CA 20 some-odd years ago -- my $0.02 is
simple -- make sure you have super shocks on the rear of your towing vehicle
and make DAMNED sure you are 1000% on the trailer brakes!  If you can put in
some redundancy -- do it.

I nearly lost the whole rig going down a steep hill in TN, which is when the
trailer master cylinder chose to give it up. You haven't experienced real
fishtailing until you've tried to slow down with just the car brakes on a
steep hill with a load that wants to just keep on going .....