RE: Brakes without booster

To: <CE25593@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brakes without booster
From: "ron fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 21:56:42 -0400
Bob
        Doug Jennings of Tiger Auto in Ohio was selling a kit with master
cylinder and the 2 rear brake cylinders.   He states that they are sized to
work without the booster.   I do not know the price.   Tiger Auto does have
a web site but I'm not sure if there is an Email address.
PH # 937-252-3317

Of course there is a wide spread power outage here on the east coast
including Ohio so you may not be able to get a call through at this time.

Dale's Restoration might be a good place to try also; I know he was selling
a very good brake pad.   You need to check Tigers united web site for Dale's
current address and phone #.

Ron Fraser