Re: Brakes without booster

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brakes without booster
From: VegasLegal@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 18:57:48 -0400
Can't help you overall, but did do something interesting that other posters
might look to.  My booster is out while I am doing a driving restoration. It is
at the bottom of the list for the redo.  In the meantime, I was faced with the
general bypass issue while I didn't want to change the stock parts.

At the local Autozone they let me in the back to look at all the different
brake hoses they had.  There is a short hose, double female, for a Hyundai that
screwed right into the two lines that went to the booster.  Short simple bypass
that even looks pretty good, no tube bending, and all done in five minutes.

Bob Nersesian  B382000975