RE: Washer bottle bracket

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Washer bottle bracket
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:42:26 -0500
Bob,
1) Don't know
2) Don't know
3) ...China has 1.2 billion people, it occupies approximately 3,700,000 sq.
miles, and its population density is 327 people per sq. mi. Per Capita
income is $490 US. The life expectancy of a Chinaman is 69 years. China's
principal languages: Mandarin, Yue, Wu, Hakka, Xiang, Gan, Minbei, Minnan...

Hope this helps,
Paul