Re: Washer bottle bracket

To: VegasLegal@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Washer bottle bracket
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:20:10 EST
I do believe the following is correct:

The 'L' shaped bracket that attaches to the fender is
semi gloss black.  It didn't come with the Ford engine
so it won't be Ford blue.  The basket itself is blue.
Not dark blue but close to the Late Ford V8 blue.
The two bolts attaching the basket to the 'L'
bracket, I can't remember.  I painted mine the
same black as the bracket. I painted the bolt
mounting the bracket to the fender black too.

Heck why not just chrome the whole kit and caboodle?
And call it another rare CA LAT option  LATnn.

My red MKIA wheels came like the BON says.  Black
wheels with off white grayish sprayed on the front and
lots of overspray on the black backside.  My original
spare is exactly like the book says.  Ken Bishop's
MK II with its original spare is the same.  Of course
this not mean all Mk I's came this way.

Dave Johnson B382002668