Re: Washer bottle bracket

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: Washer bottle bracket
From: VegasLegal@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:25:52 EST
Dear Steve:

The interior is original, and Norm confirmed as much from pictures.  I am not
sure of the backseat GT specs, but from reading I gather that the rear area
was larger with a seat cushion.  Mine did not have that.  Does have the
overside chrome vent bottoms as well as the balance of GT panels, however.
There
were no mods, and I have all the original panels saved after installing a
Pro-Prep replacement interior.  As the Pope said, 'It is as it was.'

As to the wheels, I was pointing out that at one point there was a cream coat
on them, but prior to shipping they had been painted black.  I am assuming
that this is specific to the few color code 1 (black) cars produced.

Bob