Re: Washer bottle bracket

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Bob Diehl" <bob_diehl@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Washer bottle bracket
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:53:12 -0800
Bob,
  I put the picture into Photoshop and expanded it. Unfortunately due to the
"digital" process they pixelated in a multitude of colors. I tried the
"eyedropped" to grab the color on a number of wheels (unexpanded) and it was
grayish, but tinted (likely due to the reflections). The predominant tint
was in the lighter range of blue. To my eyes they "appear" silver (or gray)
when compared to the white cars. Also, to my eyes they all appear the same
color.
 As a side note I have looked over this picture intensely a number of times.
My black Tiger is #101 and I have often wondered if it was in this lot. What
I never saw before were the man in all white and the woman in the red dress.
I wonder who they are and what stories they could tell???
Tom Witt B9470101