Re: Washer bottle bracket

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: Washer bottle bracket
From: VegasLegal@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:08:41 EST
Dear Steve:

Thank you for the prompt response.  As you may recall from prior discussions,
my car is a transition car.  Further, save for some LAT options the owner had
installed, and although threadbare, the car was original and untouched to an
otherworldly degree.  When I took the original part out there were remnants of
the blue paint present at least across the main bottle holder (I cannot
recall if this extended to the bracket or bolts attached to the holder; thus
the
questions).  Therefore, while the general "black" indicator might be correct,
this particular car came with the blue, and it is those parameters which I
seek.

Relative to other original oddities on the car that don't necessarily match
production parameters:
       Red interior;
       Square hood and doors; round trunk;
       GT interior with black rear waist roll and black caps on doors;
       Double bee hive license plate light;
       Wheels painted black from the factory over the cream; and
       A pentastar (I believe this was likely installed by the dealer after
       the Chrysler purchase, but it was on the car when delivered).
I'm sure by the time I'm done there'll be more found.

Bob Nersesian
B382000975