Re: Header coatings

To: Cliff Alexander <mk1a@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Header coatings
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 22:25:35 -0800
Dr. Moonstone, Alias Sean Ford (even his NAME is Ford) is part of a
great ceramics coatings company that specializes in quality work of this
nature for headers and such.  He is on CC for contact, and deserves your
consideration, as well as being a top Tiger owner/enthusiasts.  And, by
the way, he really does have a Doctorate, so the name is not phony.

I am not sure how good a rusted surface would look with anybody's
coating. It is best to do this when they are new, and they won't get
rusty.  Comes in assorted colors and flavors.

Steve

--
-----

Steve Laifman