Re: Header coatings

To: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Subject: Re: Header coatings
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 18:45:40 -0500
I have to agree with Tim.  I talked to the owner, and asked questions re
coating my Edelbrock F4B LAT manifold.  As you know these original
manifolds are hard to come by, especially those in good shape.

The owner answered all questions in a knowledgeable manner, and the
final product was excellent.

As mentioned before, I wish I had done my headers there as well, but did
not know of them at the time.

Larry