RE: Front crossmember

To: "'Tiger List'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Front crossmember
From: "Frank P. Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:01:00 -0700
I had several sets of these bolt made up a number of years ago.  It was a
small group buy for me and a few other list members.  I purchased bolts with
the correct grip from an aircraft hardware supplier.  The bolts were too
long so they cut the threaded portion to length.  We had the bolts made long
enough to allow a nut and lock washer to be installed on the engine
compartment side.  This was per an old STOA tech tip authored by Tom Hall
IIRC. I can't remember who I bought the bolts from but I probably have it in
my archive.

Frank in Cloverdale
B9471116 sitting and waiting its turn for motor repair.