Re: Horns

To: James Pickard <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>, Tiger List
Subject: Re: Horns
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 10:33:28 -0800
Jim,

My panels are pictured in my article, and are flip flopped per side and
are the same.  Easy installation of FRONT side of radiator header using
double sticky tap that has held for 5 years, with stock horn and tongue
removed, and re-inserted after block off installed.  See "Cool It,
Buddy" on TigersUnited.com

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com