Re: [Tigers] Original Tiger Port of Entry and Sales Information

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Original Tiger Port of Entry and Sales Information
From: Jim Burruss via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 23:57:13 -0500
My 1965 Tiger was purchased new from Nick Graffeo Motors in Birmingham,
AL, by a Huntsville, AL, resident on August 4, 1965. Presumably,
Huntsville did not have a Sunbeam dealer at that time.  When I purchased
the Tiger from that original owner in 1968, Chrysler had purchased a
majority stake in Rootes, and Sunbeams were serviced locally by
Huntsville Dodge.  I still own that Tiger.

I recall a document that said my Tiger's port of entry was in Texas, but
I can't find that document now (which aggravates me since I'm a pack rat
and save everything in my Tiger folder); so I can't back up that
recollection.

Jim Burruss