Re: TR3 alternator conversion

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 alternator conversion
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 21:44:56 -0500
Chris:  Everyone's got their own little hangups...I've always owned TR3s and
consider them a little sacred.  I'd never even driven a 4 until I bought the
'63, and I much prefer it to the 3s, as far as driving, comfort, etc is
concerned.  In fact, we've pretty much quit driving the '57 3 in favor of the
4.  However.....I find that I have absolutely NO compunction about changing
anything on the 4, whereas I'd never do such a thing to a decent 3.  Just
proves there's no accounting for taste, or lack of same.

Don