Re: Commission Numbers, etc.

To: tniccum@liferate.com
Subject: Re: Commission Numbers, etc.
From: JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 18:51:08 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Tom,

<<<Also, I have the Zenith carbs, not the SUs.  >>

Saw a similar TR4 in Baton Rouge and was confused myself, until someone told
me that at the time Triumph changed back and forth between SU's and Z-S's as
price, availability, and politics dictated.  Carb's may well be original.

<<<<I also have seats that appear to have a much taller back than anything in
a TR-4 or 4A.  >>

Car I saw here also had highbacked seats, I thought that they might have been
out of an early TR6 - but now don't know - would be curious as to what
everyone else has to say on this one too.

JoeSImcoe