RE: that was wrong with my flashers

To: "robert.ylitalo@kiruna.se" <robert.ylitalo@kiruna.se> (Return requested), "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net> (Return requested)
Subject: RE: that was wrong with my flashers
From: "Lindberg, Andrew (MN12)" <Andrew.Lindberg@CORP.honeywell.com>
Date: 14 Aug 1996 16:32:36 -0500
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=MCI/prmd=Honeywell/; 01B3A321245F4038-HW-MTA-MN]
X400-originator: Andrew.Lindberg@CORP.honeywell.com
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <01B3A321245F4038*/c=US/admd=MCI/prmd=Honeywell/o=MN-MTA/ou=MSMail/ou=CORP/s=Lindberg/g=Andrew/@MHS>
"I got some anwers and tried the one about cleaning all connection including
bulb
connection."  Robert, Spit mk2 1965

This is perhaps a dumb question, but what's the best way to clean electrical
connections?  Sandpaper?  Steel wool?  Erasers?  What should I use to get at
those stupid connections in relatively inaccessible locations?

Andy Lindberg
TR3 in Minnesota (Plus a Volvo 122 whose brake lights just went AWOL.  It
shares the switch in the hydraulic line system with the TR3.)