RE: that was wrong with my flashers

To: "Lindberg, Andrew (MN12)" <Andrew.Lindberg@corp.honeywell.com>
Subject: RE: that was wrong with my flashers
From: dwilliam@mail.educ.gov.bc.ca (David Williams)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 08:08:03 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
snip...
what's the best way to clean electrical
>connections?

I have had great success using a product called 'Oxysolve" from Eastwood
(insert usual disclaimers here).  It's intended as a rust remover and most
such solutions contain a significant amount of acid....I use a small paint
brush to apply to electrical connections and the corrosion bubbles off
quite nicely....a caution...don't get too enthusiastic (more ain't better)
...or you could eventually dissolve the connectors as well.  I would assume
that most 'rust' solutions would act in a similar manner.

  David J.R. Williams
  Province of British Columbia
  Ministry of Education, Skills, & Training
  Curriculum Branch
  Fax: (604)356-2316         Phone: (604)356-2317
  E-mail:  dwilliam@mail.educ.gov.bc.ca