Re: that was wrong with my flashers

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: that was wrong with my flashers
From: tonyr@dzn.com
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 17:47:24 -0600
GP>On Thu, 15 Aug 1996 McGaheyRx@aol.com wrote:

GP>> In a message dated 96-08-15 10:18:33 EDT, Paulsv@aol.com writes:
GP>>
GP>> << In a message dated 96-08-15 00:28:23 EDT, tonyr@dzn.com writes:
GP>>
GP>>  << My favorite method of cleaning bulb sockets is a 12 gauge shot gun >>
GP>>
GP>>  Yeah, and I've often thought of "fixing" my TR3 with a bazooka! :-)
GP>>
GP>>  Paul >>
GP>>
GP>> yeah, and my first wife wanted to "fix" my first TR6 with dynamite ...whil
GP>> was in it
GP>> (have since acquired older TR6 and newer wife who loves it)
GP>>
GP>> Great post Paul !   I laughed til I cryed. I trust Tony doesn't mind being
GP>> sniped out of context in the interest of  humor.
GP>>
GP>     "Tune in same time, same channel for another "bunker edition" of
GP>      THE TERMINAL GARAGE...  Paul and Tony take on the daunting task
GP>      of a spring tune for the Triumph Vitess using tactical nukes."

GP>     Greg (stop me, PLEASE) Petrolati

GP>gpetrola@prairienet.org                         1962 TR4 (CT4852L)
GP>     "That's not a leak... My car is just marking its territory!"
GP>Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois

Yeah, right,
 If the shotgun doesn't work, you can always use the wire brush that
you might use to scrub the barrell.
 Just another incident of the hand being slower than the eye.
 I don't know if I left off a line or if I was chewing gum.
 You know how we Triumph owners are. One track minds. Can't do two
things at once, like breathe and type.
 Maybe I had a Fruedian slip. That's it. A Fruedian slip and I landed
squarely on my but if you only knew>
TTFN
Tony
--
The Digital Zone  (915) 751-0131 voice (915) 759-8100 data
http://www.dzn.com