Re: that was wrong with my flashers

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: that was wrong with my flashers
From: tonyr@dzn.com
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 17:55:54 -0600
PA>In a message dated 96-08-15 13:25:31 EDT, McGaheyRx@aol.com writes:

PA><<  I trust Tony doesn't mind being
PA> sniped out of context in the interest of  humor.
PA>  >>
PA>
PA>Geez, I hope you're right about that!  If not, Tony, please accept my
PA>apology.  I have to admit I wrote the response on total impulse, so my mind
PA>wasn't totally engaged while my fingers were in gear.  I should have made it
PA>clear in my post that I was quoting you out of context.  Thanks to McGaheyRx
PA>for pointing this out to me.
PA>Best Regards,
PA>Pau

What, who, oh, ME.
 Like I'm going to lose a lot of sleep over this one guys.
 I have been the BUTT......of many a short stroke jokes in the past, and
I'm sure I will again in thefuture.
 Besides, my skin ain't that thin.
 I enjoy the humor as well.
 Besides, I have found that being a Triumph owner is akin to being
"blond". You have to let yourself be exposed.
Best Regards,
Tony
--
The Digital Zone  (915) 751-0131 voice (915) 759-8100 data
http://www.dzn.com