Re: tonneau cover

To: kinderlehrer@mindspring.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: tonneau cover
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 09:34:21 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-04-27 15:36:26 EDT, kinderlehrer@mindspring.com
(Kinderlehrer's) writes:

<<
 Not on my TR-3.  The frame folds down below the rear deck line.  My
 question is, how do you keep the air from getting under the tonneau at
 highway speeds and making a sail out of it?

Bob,
If you are alone, use the zippper to uncover the driver's side and keep the
passenger side covered.  If not,keep the zipper closed after unsnappping the
top of the dash and the doors, leave attached at the rear from the last snap
at the rear of the door and fold the tonneau up and under itself.  Looks neat
and works a treat !
Bob Paul
TS45738L"O"
TS7280L