RE: tonneau cover

To: "S. Ristroph" <ristroph@csra.net>
Subject: RE: tonneau cover
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 11:13:09 +0100 (BST)
Cc: "'Kinderlehrer's'" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Sun, 27 Apr 1997, S. Ristroph wrote:

> I have the same problem.  The passenger side wants to push up.

On the drivers side put the tonneau popper that is the rearmost on the
door onto the stud that isn't used on the tonneau (on the little shiny
B-pillar cap) and try and keep the zip as closed as possible. For the
studs on the dash top why try some rubber washers or stretching a rubber
band over the passenger side ones to stop the tonneau lifting off.

Johnny Storm
'77 Spitfire 1500

1972 Triumph Sp> ----------