Re: tonneau cover

To: hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk
Subject: Re: tonneau cover
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 17:56:58 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 97-04-28 06:58:09 EDT, hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk (Johnny Storm:-
International Racing car driver) writes:

> > I also own a MGB  72 chrome bumper,  and I have never had to remove the
top
>  > frame in order to install the  toneu cover.
>  >

>  Hah! caught you out there Chet!! Rumour had it you were
>  concealing an octagon some where. We just needed the story to
>  flush you out into the open for the lynching!!:-)

OK,,,,, OK,,,, but it wern't my falt,  ah,,,,,,,,   it was the wifes,,,,,,,,,
yea thats it ,,,,,,, the wifes,,,,,,, she made me buy it!!!!!     yea thats
it  ,,,,

But now that she has officially turned the garage back over to me for the
summer,,   The MGB is coming out of it's cornopr and getting the hood redun
that I allowed to fold back at about 10 MPH  idiot  anyway then it's off to
market to by a fat pig
and home again home again maybe with a Spit roaster

Chet

I have talked her out of the midget she wanted AND THINK I have her convinced
to come over to the dark side  or at least an AH 3000!!!!  it's ,,,,,,Her
honest it is!!!