Re: Fuel Tank

To: PAUL LOGUE <GPAULOGUE@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel Tank
From: Mike Ginter SA <mike@redline.stortek.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 12:29:35 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
The radiator shop that did my tank said very much the same thing.  The
Spit tank was small enough to fit in his Ultrasonic cleaning tank, and he
recommended keeping the tank full of gas when storing for periods of time
(winter months) and I should never have a problem with gas tank rust
again.  After hearing about various sealers flaking off after a few years,
I took his advice.

Mike
79 Spit