Re: thermostat

Subject: Re: thermostat
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 17:12:52 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Return requested <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I can't imagine it gets much hotter in Virginia than in southern
Indiana.  Since I replaced the old thermostat shortly after buying the
car a few years ago, I've never had the temperature gauge go more than
slightly above the winter operating temperature.  I think a good flushing
of the cooling system is what's needed if your car's overheating.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U(being restored)